Friday 21 September 2007

TRAIN PROJECT! yummy moments




PETALING JAYA - 60 students GILA working in studio level 2 on sept 22. It is a phenomenal sight. I am a reporter from THE MOON. Support my news article.


The design comm students working really hard on the project~!

" Hello! I'm Queen Sophia. I'm so honoured to paint my husband's pyramid, King Hagia."

OUR SYMBOL OF LOVE

HAGIA SOPHIA

" Tolonglah! Give me money! I bankrupt because my boss doesn't want me to paint anymore!!"
This is my corrugated cardboard bungalow :)



LONG

vs

SHORT











soprano: "don't cry for me argentina~~~~"

waiwai: "SHUT UP LAH!" *poof*

"I concentrate too much until I lost my eyes. Please donate to help me." "Durian! Durian! Lelong! Lelong!"
From left to right: pretend-to-be-cool durian, bodoh chipmunk, smiley durian, anak-anak durian sekalian

We get excited over corliflowers <3>

from left to right,

"I love corliflower! I even named my daughter Corli Choong!"

"Mummy, today teacher give me STAR for my Spelling Test!"

"Let's make love."

Kids nowdays... AIH.. tau DIET saje. Now water bottles also....

Architecture is not about structures, styles, languages, people, history and culture. It is also about shit.

da bian~da bian~<3>


HAVE FUN!



p/s: Some of the pics mysteriously disappeared :'( So i left out some of u.

lihjiunn TM

5 comments:

jadel_ling said...

it's spelled cauliflower, not corliflower

Anonymous said...

hey dun forget bout the engineering team (plus the 3 "lucky" juniors) who slogged out at the hilton car park... gawd that was horrible... toxic fumes! Ahh! I'm mutating!

Adeline said...

hahahaah
u have obviously lost your mind lih jiunn!

Anonymous said...

Lih jiunn " hen ke ai " 很可爱 ~ lol

jiunn said...

toxic fumes???wat happened?
reporter lih jiunn will do a coverage!!
:D