Tuesday 11 September 2007

Lost Ruler




I've lost my steel ruler during one of the Christmas Train working days.

Please look for a 30cm steel ruler with the brand name "NEED".

As its name speaks for itself, I really need it back. It's highly imperative that it be returned to me as soon as possible due to personal reasons that cannot be explained.

To whomever who took it: I will gladly give you money to buy a new and longer ruler if you will return mine.

To whomever who aids in the safe return of my "NEED" ruler: Possible reward meal sponsorship.

This is to show how really desperate I am. just. for. a. ruler. T_T
Please help!

Thank you.

Hui Xian
016-3160363

2 comments:

. -holyshyt- . said...

this is very serious peeps....there is a way of identifying the ruler and whoever took it better return it b4 it's too late....u might have taken it without realising it and now would be the perfect time to return it.... all will be forgiven. however should the thief be caught...HO HO HO ...u're dead and i mean it in the nicest possible way. :D

Zen said...

Wow, MS is resolving to threats. Fear not faithful architects, we are anything but notorious bullies. So we should discuss this like professional business person. Lets raise the prize, from a free meal to a date with ESTHER! woohoo!!!
After the date, then we kill you.