Thursday 7 June 2007

Logging into Taylor's Online..




As you all know, the taylor's tgen website have been changed to Taylor's Online. And i'm sure most of you have problems signing in to the new system. There are several ways to solve this.

  1. Make sure your student id e.g. 0501P34745....make sure the P is in capital letter..Meaning, it should be typed as 0501P34745 and not 0501p34745.
  2. Your password should have expired, only way is to get to the college computer lab or library and change your expired password to a new.
  3. If 1. and 2. doesn't help, then get to the ICT department to rectify your problem..
  4. Or you could call Taylor's College at 03-7876 3939 and get the receptionist to redirect you to the ICT department to get them to change your password
Hope the above mentioned solutions will solve your problem of signing in...


Post by Law Law, SABD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

helloooo... can some1 help me plz? me bak kedah sp so far... how the h i can renew my password at collage.. can some1 help me? juz sms me when u can... tq.

Jun Hao said...

instead of travelling all d way to coll, try calling the coll for assistance. perhaps u can change ur password over the phone.

LuvEiEi said...

There is one more way to solve this.

4. Call lawrence to change for u, he willing to help!! wahahaha

Unknown said...

I really hate the fact that they have to change it now, and because of that I can't get my sem results back.

jiunn said...

stupid la..might as well allow us change straightaway from the taylor's portal~
expire then cannot use pulak-.-

Anonymous said...

No need to change password people.. for instance your ID is 0509P21321 just type the password usually you log in into school pc. Yes I said " School PC." The password is not some IC number.